about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the genius blogger’s toolkit



This post is for all the bloggers. Let me ask you...do you ever feel overwhelmed by blogging?

You’re not alone.

Believe me. Most of the time I'm just trying to keep up with the basics of content creation and maintaining something of a schedule.

Over the years, blogging has been one of those “how can this be?” parts of my life. I never expected that I'd get to do something I love so much, earn money from home, and be part of such a special community. I'm incredibly grateful that God has blessed me with this work.

But with the fast-changing nature of the blogosphere, there are always new things to learn. The more that I blog at other sites, the more this becomes a struggle and working to become a better blogger easily ends up falling to the bottom of my neverending lists.

Thankfully, there are very wise people who are good at helping people like me...people like us...who can't quite figure it all out. In fact, there are TONS of resources available, and it can be difficult to choose which to buy.


May I suggest the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?

It’s a digital package crammed full of brilliant tools to help you grow your blog, work smarter & make more money. (But for way less than you’d normally spend!) If you're a blogger, you need this. I need this!

The team at Ultimate Bundles has put together the best resources on ALL the topics that matter to bloggers, like mastering social media, monetization, creating and selling products, time management and productivity, nurturing an email list, and so much more.

Here’s what you get:
24 eBooks
33 eCourses & audio files
5 printable packs

Blog Buddies Planner Pages

One of the printable packs contains my Blog Buddies planner and calling cards, designed to make it easy and cute to work out what you're posting when, plus share your blog with others. And if you order the toolkit and send me your order/confirmation number, I'll send you some matching embroidery patterns, printable gift tags/cards, and a digital kit (bonus value total: $12).

In total, the toolkit includes over $3,500 of blogging tips, strategies, tutorials and amazingly practical information and ideas. Plus you get free bonus offers worth $1,447, with 17 tools and services to help you run your blog.

I'm very excited about the bonus Board Booster credits (I've heard amazing things about them, and this bonus is the perfect chance for me to test it in a big way). Plus there are free fonts, trial memberships, and an iBlog magazine subscription!

But the truly amazing part? They’re selling it for a crazy 98% off of regular price!

I know, it sounds too good to be true, but I promise it’s not. Ultimate Bundles has been around a long time and creating these packages is really their thing (they’ve sold over 180,000 of them on all sorts of topics), so you can trust this is the real deal. I've worked with them before, and I truly respect them.

And they’re all about making sure you LOVE this toolkit. There’s a full 30-day happiness guarantee, so there’s really no risk in trying it out to make sure it’s right for you

The most important detail, though, is that this toolkit is available for seven days only. After Tuesday night, November 1st, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.

Get what you need to work smarter instead of harder, grow your platform, and earn more. Learn more or get your bundle HERE.


Okay, and I started this post talking about being overwhelmed, and if I'm honest, this kind of bundle can certainly be overwhelming. My advice is to go slow. Choose one or two things you want to work on and look at the resources for those challenges. There's no need to download every single item right away, and you definitely shouldn't try to tackle everything at once.

When you visit the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit info page, you'll find that the resources are organized by topics, so look and see what is going to be the best place for YOU to start, and then ease into it. For me, I'll be looking at improving my SEO strategies, being more intentional about a mailing list, and even picking up a few more photo editing skills.

Again, if you are a blogger and want to grow your blog and all that goes with it, I highly recommend that you check it out.

As a contributor to this bundle, I'm also an affiliate, so I earn a portion of each sale. Am I a little biased? Yes. But I also really trust the folks at Ultimate Bundles and the people they partner with to make their bundles happen. Thank you for supporting Wild Olive in this way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!