about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

print: christmas gift tags

December will be here oh so soon, which means lots of wrapping gifts. Or, if you're like my mom, you may already have wrapped most of the presents. (She figures it's safer to have them wrapped and hidden away as soon as possible!)

Well, I thought it would be fun to make some gift tags for you, using a gift that I just received. You see, for my birthday, I got a Bamboo drawing tablet, and I needed to practice using it a bit. So I doodled up these tags!

Gift Tags

The style feels a little different from what I usually do, but I like that, and I hope you do too! I left off the "to" and "from", making them a little more versatile.

Download the PDF Gift Tags, and have fun wrapping things up!

24 comments:

  1. Sono bellissimi!!! GRAZIE di CUORE!!!! un bacio dall'Italia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the printables! I also hope you found your red scarf~:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Molly, these are adorable! Happy belated birthday!
    xo, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! and very, very generous. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly8:22 AM

    Mollie - these are absolutely adorable. Thank you so much! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are great, thank you for sharing!! I've already wrapped most of our presents and they're under the tree already. I'm going to replace all the tags on them already with these now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are SO cute!! I can not wait to start wrapping and put these on top of the gifts!! Thanks girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. brooke9:14 PM

    so cute!!! you should make an embroidery needle holder next!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute. Your style still shines through. Like in the wreath and the mitts, which I both love! Thanks for these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these! I never thought to use my bamboo for creating tags and labels. This will be great for birthday tags! Thanks for sharing and offering the PDF. :)

    your newest follower,
    ♥♥♥♥♥
    heartsy

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabienne1:37 AM

    Merci Mollie ,tes étiquettes sont très jolies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoamygosh, these are soooo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for these, I found you on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are adorable!! Thanks for the printable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Supercute! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for these cute gift tags. Used them in my gifts this season.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These printables are so sweet. Really appreciate your generosity and will use them lovingly on family gifts. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just found these on Pinterest -- they're great! Thanks so much for sharing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. j'aime beaucoup !... merci pour le partage...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks very much, these tags are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are perfect! Thank you so much for sharing! I can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous3:05 AM

    Hi! Thanks for sharing this beautiful set of xmas gift tags. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous4:52 PM

    Thank you! Love these. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!